Yes you can! You can select the "completed" button to mark your progress. If you forget to do this it will do this automatically for you once you reach the end of the video. The next time you log into your library you will see a green tick beside videos you have completed.
Articles in this section
- How to Whitelist emails
- How can I access my course - I can't find my username and password?
- What About Insurance?
- I've bought an instrument but I'm not sure what note it is. Whats the best way to find out?
- I'm trying to search for a specific topic/phrase in my course. How do I do that?
- Can I make a note of videos I have completed?
- Do I need to purchase all the recommended books?
- Where can I purchase Crystal Singing Bowls?
- Can I watch the videos in your courses from any device line an iPad?
- Who is my tutor?