The short answer is that not much is repeated. These 2 courses are designed to complement each other. The content of both courses and the way the workshops run are quite different from each other. The first very much focuses on working 1-2-1 with clients, and the second very much on working with groups. The common elements are: our integral sound healing process and the instruments; though the application of the process and the techniques used are different too.
Articles in this section
- How long do I have to complete both the Level 2 courses (1-2-1 Clients and Groups) if I join them both at the same time?
- Is there a pre-requisite for the Level 2 Diploma Course?
- How much of the information is repeating? I see that some of the subjects are the same for both courses, is it logical to take the two courses?
- What's involved in taking a Level 2 course?
- Can I get licensed after receiving my diploma? What about insurance?