No. The Level 1 multi instrument course does not cover as much as the single instrument course focusing on Tibetan singing bowls. This applies to all the single instrument courses.
Articles in this section
- How long to I have access to the course material for?
- What's the difference between the certified and uncertified courses
- How long are your courses?
- Online or Workshop course? What are the benefits of each?
- Why is the course fee in dollars and not pounds?
- What about insurance after I graduate?
- Are you accredited?
- Do you go as in depth into tibetan singing bowls in the multi instrument courses as you do the separate tibetan singing bowls course?